Millions of Mobile Moments – Each an Opportunity Lost or Gained
One question, one search, one click - multiplied tens of millions of times every day. Mobile marketing says “’react.” Mobile engagement means “understand, predict, engage -- and own” your customer.
The Bookit Mobile Engagement Platform reaches your global customers on any mobile device, on any network, anywhere. Our patented technologies deliver the “right message to the right person at the right time” to millions of consumers – creating customer value, loyalty and enhanced revenue, while cutting marketing costs and enhancing a dialog, and relationship, with your customers.
Interactive mobile engagement result in industry leading response rates
Our mobile engagement solutions fall into three broad categories:
1) Full-Service Marketing Campaigns - Bookit's experienced campaign staff works with your marketing team from planning through execution and analysis. With each campaign we further refine a campaign strategy that will target the right offers to the right customers at the right time.
2) Self-Service Marketing Tools - Many enterprise opt for our self-service marketing automation tools to create, send, analyze, and refine campaigns. Plug-ins are available for popular CRM systems including Salesforce and Dynamics.
3) Fully-Automated, Event Driven Marketing Processes Triggered by Predictive Indicators - Many of Bookit's enterprise customers eventually look to fully-integrate solutions to existing enterprise applications and back-end systems so that highly targeted and personalized mobile engagement can be established in near-real-time whenever a certain event or set of pre-established indicators are triggered that predict future customer needs or behaviors. Bookit has a wide variety of API's to facilitate integration with existing backend systems and applications and works closely with your marketing, loyalty, and IT teams to build the rules-engine that will precisely trigger the right offer to the right customer at the right time.
Mobile Payment from any mobile phone
BENEFITS FOR MERCHANTS
- Generate revenue through incremental sales
- Engage customers with renewals, upgrades, and highly targeted offers
- Pre-empt competition through interactive, pushed offers
- Proven to generate higher response rates than any other channel
- Fast deployment with reach to all your customers (any mobile phone, any OS, any network)
BENEFITS FOR CUSTOMERS
- RELEVANT: The customer receives the right offer at the right time
- EASY: The customer can accept an offer and charge to their credit card by replying with a single letter
- SAFE & RELIABLE: No need to transmit sensitive account data. Payment processed by trusted party.
- CONVENIENT: Billing goes directly through the credit card, not through the mobile carrier
- NO EXTRA COST: cost of a standard text message
HIGHLY SECURE TRANSACTIONS
- Integrated two-factor authentication
- Unique Digital fingerprint safeguards against fraud, No PIN required
- No sensitive payment account data stored or transmitted
In Finland, tens of million mobile events such as flight check-ins, ticket purchases, parcel delivery confirmations, service time confirmations, mobile ticket deliveries, mobile payments, top-up and subscriptions will be handled using BookIT's mobile engagement platform every year. Approximately 3.7 million Finnish consumers have already used these services.
BookIT's mobile engagement platform is integrated into many commonly used commercial systems including SAP, Microsoft Dynamics and Outlook, SalesForce and Oracle, Cibel, etc. Through automation of intelligent communications, Bookit's enterprise customers have consistently achieved improved profitability, retention, satisfaction, and loyalty.
Bookit orchestrates enterprise-initiated dialogues in order to engage customers with messaging that is both highly contextual and relevant. Our platform is used by a diverse range of enterprises across numerous industries to enhance customer interactions from marketing through sales, service delivery, customer service, and support.
Our platform consistently delivers meaningful customer engagement. Our focus is on proactive, pushed messages that offer customers actionable response options. A few examples include:
- interactive alerts delivered on behalf of Nets (a European payment processor) to engage customers over potentially fraudulent transactions;
- interactive parcel delivery scheduling for Itella (Parcel Delivery Service) to eliminate missed deliveries;
- low-balance alerts for pre-paid subscribers of mobile operator, DNA, with options to top-up account balances in real-time
Perhaps you have ideas about how you would like to engage your customers with proactive services? We can help you with that!