Bookit is a pioneering mobile technology company that has developed and patented a number of solutions for easy to use mobile communications since the early 2000’s. Many Finnish and international companies have integrated Bookit’s technology into their own services.
We are looking for a
Are you interested in a company with a proven track record and ambitious growth plans?
Do you excel in recognizing international market and customer potential and converting opportunities into business results?
Are you driven by understanding customer needs and their business drivers?
Primarily you will be responsible for developing and deepening relations within our existing Nordic customer base. We also expect you, over time, to take charge of pursuing a significant growth of the total customer base and topline. You will also have a pivotal role in continuously providing the organization with systematically analyzed, validated and documented market and customer potential, progress, feedback and data.
You responsibilities will also include budgets, timelines and quality aspects within the sales and delivery processes.
Over time, your responsibilities and tasks can be shaped according to your preferences and the needs of the business.
We are looking for a results driven person who thrives on customer interaction. You have the ability to see and understand customer needs and focus on the essentials in order to take our business profitably forward together with our customers and partners. You will work with and be supported by a team of highly skilled professionals within our ecosystem.
We offer you
• A multifaceted challenging position in a front-running mobile technology company
• Excellent growth and learning opportunities
• International and multicultural touchpoints and networks
• Opportunities to directly impact business growth, commercial success and the customer experience of both our customers and Bookit
You will be successful with us at Bookit when you
• Utilize market and customer analytics as a base for Sales and Account Planning
• Implement your sales plans systematically and persistently
• Understand and facilitate different customer’s buying processes
• Generate inbound traffic to ensure correct relevance and timing of sales efforts
• Inspire and motivate others to reach common goals without a formal position
• View challenges as opportunities and seek solutions to solve them
• Seek and receive feedback, then evaluate, adapt and apply
• Effortlessly connect and build networks (horizontally and vertically) in customer organizations
• Present and communicate efficiently and convincingly both verbally and in writing
We expect you to have strong business acumen, i.e. a deep understanding of business profitability drivers, markets and customers. You have extensive experience from working in a multidimensional (farmer/hunter) and demanding sales position. You understand key business drivers of different industries and you are comfortable having C-level business dialogs that create trust and raise opportunities.
Your background could be from many industries, for instance IT, Telecom, Logistics or Energy. Excellent English skills are a must, strong and fluent Swedish skills are also preferred, other language skills are considered a plus.
For more information, our CEO Peter Klenberg is available on Fridays to take your call at 09:00-10:00.
To apply for this position, please go to Bigpeople where you can submit your detailed information with CV & applications. Please apply as soon as possible, since we will start screening and interviewing suitable candidates immediately.
Who are we?
Bookit was founded in 1999 by Jukka Salonen to create new mobile relationships between companies and the growing world of the connected customer.
Today, Bookit’s Mobile Engagement Platform orchestrates hundreds of thousands of smart messages, helping companies build engagement and mobile customer experience by delivering the right message to the right person at the right
Bookit’s proprietary technology enhances customer engagement through secure mobile transactions that leverage existing customer data and marketing insight. Customer communications remain independent of data connectivity or the nature of the channel, epitomizing the modern omni-channel conversational messaging paradigm.
Today Bookit works with major global companies in logistics, travel, telecom, media and payments industries. Bookit has offices located in Helsinki, Stockholm and Dallas.